Flashforge Adventurer 4
Flashforge Adventurer 4
Get £150 off the Flashforge Adventurer 4 or the Flashforge Creator 2 Pro!
This offer is only valid on what we have in stock (one of each unit) so you'll have to be quick to catch this bargain
Offer valid till Saturday 27/05/2023 whilest stocks last.
- Out of the box: Flashforge Adventure 4 is a full metal-frame, enclosed 3d printer with a build volume 200x200*250mm.
- Patent extruder heated up to 265℃ and heating platform up to 120℃: offers wide 3d print materials compatibility and great print results.
- FREE slicer support: FlashPrint offers basic slicing features and advanced options for custom printing.
- Resumes printing: print stops without damaging 3d models when suffering sudden power failure, resumes printing when power is back on.
- Prints with mainstream 1.75mm filament: Flashforge Adventure supports PLA, ABS, PETG, Color-change, ABS, ASA, PC 3D printer materials.
- Filament check: filament sensor detects material usage and notifies you when the filament is running out or broken, greatly improves print efficiency.
- 5-inch touchscreen: visual 3d prints set up, simplifies operation and ensures accuracy.
- Wireless 3d printing & Cloud printing: supports 3d files transfer via USB cable, SD card, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, FlashCloud, and PolarCloud.
The Adventure 4 is one of the latest Flashforge machines and it is packed with features suitable for beginners all the way to professionals.
With a build volume of 200x200x250mm it is big enough to handle most printing projects and a magnetic build plate to get those prints off quickly and onto the next. With a bed that can reach 110C it will easily handle materials such as PLA, PETG, ABS, ASA and PC.
As with the Adventure 3 it is equiped with a quick detach hotend, the whole nozzle assembly can be removed and refitted in seconds. There is a variety of different nozzle assemblies which can be purchased with max temperatures of 265C (which can reach 200C in 60 seconds).
Want to print ABS and ASA but ventilation is an issue? The Adventure 4 is equiped with a HEPA 13 filter.
The adventure 4 features internal spool storage for which can fit Flashforge 1kg spools as well as third party spools, with one click filament loading and unloading through the 4.3 inch touch screen.
As with the Adventure 3 you can use Wifi to connect to your whopping 8gb of onboard storage (no pesky SD cards here!) and send your prints via FlashCloud or Polar Cloud but whilst your at it have a quick peek at your creation with the build in webcam. Don't fancy the Wifi? Dont worry Flashforge have you covered, send jobs via USB.
Extruder Quantity - 1
Nozzle Diameter - 0.4mm (default), 0.6/0.3mm (optional)
Maximum Extruder Temperature - 265℃
Print Speed - 10-150mm/s
Maximum platform Temperature - 110℃
Filament Compatibility - PLA, ABS, PC, PETG, PLA-CF, PETG-CF
Filament Diameter - 1.75mm
Print Volume - 220*200*250mm
Layer Thickness - 0.1mm-0.4mm
Print Precision - ±0.1mm (test of 100mm cube)
Mechanical & Dimension
Printer Dimension - 500*470*540mm
Screen - 4.3-inch touch screen
Gross Weight - 26kg
Internal Storage - 8Gb
Working Environment - 15-30℃
Camera - 1
Air Filter - HEPA 13
Running Noise - <50dB
Power Input - AC100-240V, 47-63Hz
Power - 320W
Power Output - 24V, 13.3A
Connectivity - USB stick, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
SoftwareFlashPrint/Cura/Slic3r (need setting)
File Input Format - 3MF / STL / OBJ / FPP / BMP / PNG / JPG / JPEG files
File Output Format - GX/G