Flashforge Adventure 3
Flashforge Adventure 3
- Out of the box: no need for assembly; Adventurer 3 3D printer is lightweight and minimalist 3D printer (build volume: 150*150*150 mm)
- Detachable nozzle & fast heating: remove the nozzle from the extruder in one push; Stainless steel tube material; Nozzle fast heated to 200°C in 50 seconds.
- Filament auto feeding: filament of Flashforge Adventurer 3 3D printer is set enclosed in the body; Put the end in and start auto feeding.
- Filament run-out detection stops printing when filament runs out; Printing will resume when filament gets present. avoids filament waste, ensure print effect.
- Level-free 3d printer: follow what the screen interface instructs to start 3d printing; the build plate was well leveled accurately.
- Built-in camera: Adventurer 3 printer records 3d printing process in real-time, allows you to monitor 3d printing status through FlashCloud or PolarCloud anywhere, anytime.
- Cloud storage & online slicer: Share and download files on the cloud
- Slice models and transmit sliced files to the 3D printer via Wifi connection.
- Super quiet printing: < 45 decibels noise level.
- Filament compatibility: PLA/ABS. Filament room inside Adventurer 3 printer is fits 0.5kg filament spools. (1KG filament spool can work with Adventurer 3 by using an outside spool holder)
- Removable and flexible build plate: easier to remove printed objects.
- 2.8” Touchscreen, set up print at ease.
Meet the Flashforge Adventure 3! This entry model into the Flashforge range is just rammed full of amazing features!
This model features a 150x150x150mm build volume, coupled with a heated removable flexible build plate which can reach temperatures of 100c it is perfect for all your PLA, PETG and ABS needs.
The adventure 3 features internal spool storage for Flashforges 0.5kg spools with one click filament loading and unloading through the 2.8 inch touch screen.
Need a bigger nozzle? No problem! With just a press of two buttons the hotend cartridge ejects and quickly replaced.
Impressed? ... Well guess what there's more!
Use Wifi to connect to your whopping 8gb of onboard storage (no pesky SD cards here!) and send your prints via FlashCloud or Polar Cloud but whilst your at it have a quick peek at your creation with the build in webcam. Don't fancy the Wifi? Dont worry Flashforge have you covered, send jobs via USB .
The Adventure 3 is the perfect tool for beginers and professionals a like. Robust, fully enclosed, packed with features and excellent printing performance with a dimensional accuracy of ±0.2 mm using Flashforge's material.
- Extruder Quantity - 1
- Nozzle Diameter - 0.4mm
- Maximum Extruder Temperature - 240℃
- Print Speed - 30-100 mm/s
- Maximum platform Temperature - 100℃
- Filament Compatibility - PLA / ABS / PETG
- Filament Diameter - 1.75mm
- Print Volume - 150*150*150mm
- Layer Thickness - 0.1mm-0.4mm
- Print Precision - ±0.2mm
Mechanical & Dimension
- Printer Dimension - 388*340*405mm
- Screen 2.8 inch touch screen
- Net Weight - 9kg
- Gross Weight - 13kg
- Internal Storage - 8 Gig
- Internal spool storage (only compatible with Flashforge 0.5kg spools)
- Running Noise - <45dB
- Working Environment - 15-30℃
- Power Input - AC100-240V, 47-63Hz
- Power - 150W
- Power Output - 24V, 6.25A
- Connectivity - USB stick, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, FlashCloud, PolarCloud
- Software - FlashPrint
- File Input Format - 3MF / STL / OBJ / FPP / BMP / PNG / JPG / JPEG files
- File Output Format - GX/G